The Crystal Creek Organic Delta-8 Vape Cartridge is created from hemp-sourced CBD cultivated in America. Infused with genuine terpenes, Delta-8 THC can induce a sense of contentment and promote focus. Moreover, Crystal Creek's fully ceramic cartridges contain no harmful heavy metals and allow for large, effortless inhalations for rapid comfort.
- 1 ml Fully Ceramic Cartridge
- 750 mg+ Delta-8 THC per cartridge
- No PG/VG/Vitamin E
- Strain-Specific Natural Terpenes
- Zero Heavy Metals
- It fits standard vape batteries with universal 510-thread
- Optional rechargeable Verified® Nova 350mAh button-activated battery with micro USB cable charger. Purchase Here. Or upgrade to the new O.Pen 2.0 Variable Voltage battery
- Hydro Bubbler for Cartridges by Delta Extrax. Purchase Here
What is the difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta-8 THC is a cannabinoid like CBD and other cannabinoids found in hemp plants and hemp extracts. While Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinguishably different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Delta-8 THC was made federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and Delta-9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3% by mass.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal?
- According to federal and many state laws, Crystal Creek Delta-8 THC vape cartridges are legal. Delta-8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. We do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory; it is up to you as a consumer to determine that. SourceCBDOil is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or region, and you assume full responsibility for purchases of Delta-8 THC products from our website. CoastalHemp retains the right not to ship to states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill.
Delta-8 Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
This product is unavailable to purchase in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York.
Do not use it if you are pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. You must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. It must be legal in your state or territory to buy or use.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.