Bearly Legal Hemp Co
HHC Vape Cartridge 750 mg Terpene Infused
Bearly Legal Hemp Co HHC Vape Cartridges are derived from American-grown hemp-extracted CBD, rich in highly concentrated HHC, and infused with all-natural terpenes. Known for its calming and motivating effects, HHC can provide a great sense of well-being and happiness. These fully ceramic cartridges have no heavy metals and provide large, smooth pulls to provide fast and effective relief. Specially formulated to bring you the results you desire.
- 1ml Fully Ceramic Cartridge
- 750 mg+ HHC per cartridge
- No PG/VG/Vitamin E
- Strain-Specific Natural Terpenes
- Zero Heavy Metals
- It fits standard vape batteries with universal 510-thread
- Optional rechargeable Verified® Nova 350mAh button-activated battery with micro USB cable charger. Purchase Here.
Learn More about HHC by Reading our Blog
What is HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol)?
HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol) is a hydrogenated form of THC naturally present in the seeds and pollen of hemp. HHC is not a THC, so while it may have similar effects - it is non-synthetic. Which makes it a perfectly federally legal hemp extraction.
HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol) is a hydrogenated form of THC naturally present in cannabis. This HHC is derived from hemp and is more potent than Delta-8 and Delta-10. HHC causes a sensation similar to Delta-9 THC. It has been shown to give a more relaxing euphoric feeling than Delta-8 or Delta-10. The distillation process used by the processor gives full hydrogenation to the HHC molecule.
What are the Effects of Hexahydrocannabinol?
HHC effects are very similar to THC, but HHC has differences. Some claim it gives them the same euphoric feeling, pain-fighting, and anti-nausea/vomiting effects as THC does. Some just enjoy the Buzz :)
What makes hexahydrocannabinol different than THC?
Want to get technical? Let's get technical.
HHC has shown to have an extremely high binding affinity for CB1 and CB2 Cannabinoid receptors in your body, and it is a potent cannabinoid in vitro and in vivo.
HHC has three chiral centers, meaning it has three different forms of it. These forms are called enantiomers and are essentially mirror images of each other. The three enantiomers of HHC have different effects on the body, depending on which chiral center they bind to.
- The first chiral center is C1. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will activate the CB1 receptor.
- The second chiral center is C2. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will activate the CB2 receptor.
- The third chiral center is C3. If HHC binds to this chiral center, it will not activate either the CB1 or CB2 receptor.
The differences between the three enantiomers of HHC are important because they show that HHC can bind to two different receptors (CB1 and CB2), but it can only activate one of them (CB1). This means that HHC can potentially treat two conditions at once: a condition related to the immune system and a condition related to the CNS and cardiometabolic disorders.
Is hexahydrocannabinol Legal?
Yes, it is! Since HHC is not only a naturally occurring cannabinoid found in hemp, it's not a THC type like Delta-8. This means that HHC vapes, gummies, or edibles are perfectly legal on the federal level and will most likely remain legal on the state level as well.
What is the difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC and HHC
What is Delta 8 THC?
- Delta-8 THC is a cannabinoid like CBD and other cannabinoids found in hemp plants and hemp extracts. While Delta-8 THC and Delta-9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinguishably different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Delta-8 THC was made federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and Delta-9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3% by mass.
Are Delta 8 and HHC Legal?
- Delta-8 THC vape cartridges are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Delta-8 THC extract is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory; it is up to you as a consumer to determine that. SourceCBDOil retains the right not to ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. CoastalHempCo is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory, and you assume full responsibility for purchases of HHC products from our website.
Delta-8 HHC Vape Cartridge Shipping Exclusions
This product is unavailable to purchase in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, Nevada, New York, and Utah.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Great loved it
Loved using it best experience