Modern Herb Co.
Live Resin D8 Vape Cart
Terpene rich live resin folded into potency packed Delta 8 distillate, combined with strain-specific terpenes.
- DETAILS: No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil
- INGREDIENTS: Live Resin, Delta 8, and Strain Specific Terpenes
LIVE RESIN DELTA 8 CARTRIDGES
Live Resin D8 Distillate begins with high-quality Oregon-grown hemp flower, fresh frozen as harvested out of the field. The fresh-frozen hemp flower is then extracted, making a phytochemically and terpene-rich extract with more therapeutic potential.
Live Resin D8 is for those who want stimulating effects of Delta 8 with the most natural, true-to-the-plant taste and aroma in an extract. By blending hemp CBD live resin with Delta 8 distillate, a plant spectrum closer to that of cannabis can be experienced. The psychoactive effect of the Delta 8 is enhanced by the inclusion of additional cannabinoids and hemp terpenes from the plant.
Delta 8 THC has a psychoactive effect described by consumers as being similar to what Delta 9 THC provides. It’s important to note that each person’s experience will vary depending on factors relating to the body’s engagement with the compounds.
LIVE D8 VAPE CARTRIDGE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- UNIT SIZE: 1 gram of oil per cart
- Δ8THC: ~900mg Delta 8 THC & ~100mg Live Resin CBD
- TERPENES: Botanical or cannabis-derived terpenes
- SUGGESTED DOSE: One to three puffs depending on tolerance
- SERVINGS PER CART: varies depending on puff length
- DETAILS: No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil
- INGREDIENTS: Live Resin D8 Distillate and strain-specific terpenes
NOTE YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A 510 THREAD BATTERY TO USE.
With many cart options on the market, how do you decide which Delta 8 THC vape cart is the best? Important considerations outside of price are the quality and safety of the Delta 8 THC and the terpenes as well as the quality of the hardware.
Our Delta 8 and Live Resin is full panel tested for any residual solvents to ensure product safety. A full panel test showing “pass” does not mean the product is safe. It’s important any potentially harmful residuals are tested for and not every lab tests for all of the compounds that could be present. It is the company's job to request the test encompasses all compounds used, which we do.
Our cartridge hardware contains a ceramic coil with numerous intake holes to ensure proper flow during use. We do not use cartridges that could leak harmful metal or glues into the product.
GET THE BEST TASTE
It is important to understand the impact of your choice of battery. Batteries have different amperages which affect how hot the oil will get. You do not want to oil to get too hot as it will burn and cause the taste to deteriorate.
For this reason, short small puffs are advised. This will help minimize overheating the product as longer draws = hotter coil.
You also want to make sure to heat your device and blow out the cart by puffing out to clear any residual oil that remained in the chamber after the last use.
BOTANICAL DERIVED TERPENES
These terpenes are typically made of terpenes sourced from plants other than cannabis and may also contain flavorings. They will have a more artificial flavor taste that is great for those who dislike the earthiness of HDTs. They also tend to have far less smell than HDTs when used.
HEMP-DERIVED TERPENES (HDT)
These terpenes are taken directly from the cannabis plant. HDTs tend to have a more potent smell and also a wider variety of compounds and terpenes in them than botanical-derived terpenes. This is typically better for those looking for a more well-rounded “entourage effect”. We use 2 different providers for our cannabis-derived terpenes and their production methods are different enough that users typically report them having distinctly different styles.
LIVE RESIN D8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE DIRECTIONS
Our Live D8 vape cartridges are compatible with a 510 compatible battery. You will need to have a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew the mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the longest life of the product. The product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.