Vegan Energy Bites with CBD Recipe
If you’re like the 33% of Americans who have tried to regularly take CBD for any number of reasons, you understand all of the benefits it can bring. However, sometimes routines can become boring and you might be looking for new and more fun ways to incorporate CBD into your daily routine.
Well, you’re in luck! There are not only a myriad of CBD products you can try - from gummies to coffee, to tinctures, and more - but there are also a whole host of easy recipes you can make that help you get in your daily dose of CBD in the tastiest way possible.
No matter what kinds of foods, snacks, treats, or drinks you’re into, there is definitely a recipe for you. For the purpose of this post, we’re going to focus on a simple, salty, and sweet treat that everyone will love: Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip CBD Energy Bites.
These CBD energy bites are perfect to grab and go for those with a busy schedule, make great mid-day snacks, and definitely make for the perfect midnight snack. The best part about this recipe is that you can absolutely customize it to feature flavors you love! Don’t like choc chips, switch it up with white chocolate or leave them out altogether! Or, opt for some dried blueberries instead of chocolate and use or incorporate our Lemon CBD Tincture for some Peanut Butter Lemon and Blueberry energy bites… Yum!
Vegan CBD Energy Bites Recipe
- ½ cup Peanut Butter. We opted for creamy but crunchy will work just fine!
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup. If you aren’t concerned with your bites being vegan, you can sub for honey!
- ⅓ cup Hemp Seeds. Can leave these out if they aren’t your jam.
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. We love switching it up and using raisins instead also!
- 1.5 TBSP CBD Oil. For this recipe, we’re using unflavored CBD Oil
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Gently stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Place combined ingredients into the refrigerator for 20 minutes or the freezer for 10.
- Once chilled begin to roll into 1 in balls.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.